Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring has Srung!



I just thought that I would briefly share with you what greeted me upon my arrival home from work.  I was so excited I called my mom.  I had never seen any crocus before in the few years we have lived with my father-in-law.  My mom says it was probably because they didn't get enough sun before since they were technically buried under a bush up until now.



My garden boxes are also showing a bit of "re-birth" that I had not expected.  Though I have a lot of work cut out for me I am over joyed at what I have been discovering!



I apologize for having disappeared for two weeks, but I got a cold, and took some time getting over it.  Amazingly enough my weight has remained stable at 185 lbs.  As of this last Monday I resumed my weekly work out routine, and hope that my renewed activity will restart my slow decent to my goal weight.

Hope that you are seeing miracles outside your door!

~Fraise

No comments: