Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weekly Thursday......weigh-in???



Okay so I went to war with the hedge next our driveway and after a day long battle, I prevailed but not without casualty....my hands.  I managed to either tire the muscles or bruise my palm pads, or something because yesterday I had no proper strength in my hands and it hurt to grip things.  Anyway, I decided to do nothing with my hands yesterday, meaning I also didn't get my blog typed. ^^0

I improved my score!!!  I exercised 2.5 days!  I say 0.5 because yesterday I did about half of the exercise I usually do on the bike.  I also finally weighed and measured myself again...so here you go:

Weight: 180 lbs
Bust: 39.75 "
Waist: 33"
Hips: 47"
Thigh: 24.13"
Calf: 15"
Ankle: 9.5"
Upper Arm: 12.25"

I know that this is not an improvement since the last time I weighed and measured, however I'm trying to do my best not to dwell on the negative and move forward.  Anyway, onward and upward!

As for my productivity this week, it did consist or more than a gladiator fight with a shrub.  I successfully completed a hat for a friend's birthday present.


Here is her daughter modeling it for you (sorry for the blurriness of the photos). 


I decided to include two corsages this time.  I very pleased with how they turned out.  I've been wondering if I might actually be able to sell these on my Etsy shop.  Do you think these would sell?  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.




I hope that you're last week turned out well, and that your next week is awesome and fulfilling.

~Fraise

No comments: