Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In



Ok, bear in mind that I just ate a Junior Crown burger and Fries plus fry-sauce, but yeah a whopping 175 lbs.  I spent most of the last week working and doing family stuff.  It decided to rain for the last few days, so I ended up taking some personal time, working on the laundry (that was way over due) and attempting to unearth our stationary bike so that I can start using it.  After spending 12 hours on it today alone, I managed to get it from paper ocean to pond.  I also rearranged the drawers of the filing cabinet so that I could fit more supplies in it, but have yet to finish sorting one drawer.  Whew, I know it may not look like much work, but I'm beat.



Once I get a little farther along on my projects around the house and have made some headway toward finishing the sewing on my kitchen table I promise to start posting a little more regularly than just once a week.  I may even use those projects for post subjects! ^.~  We'll see. Anyway have a good week, all.

~Fraise


PS: A little language lesson for you.  For those of you who haven't guessed yet, "Fraises" (fr-eh-zuh) means Strawberry in French and "Myrtilles" (mer-tee) means blueberries.  So dear readers, that's right our blog name means Strawberries and Blueberries.  I have always been drawn to the delicious berries and fruits of the summer and fall, and have many fond memories of eating strawberries, blueberries and ice cream.  I like to think that my life, like these two flavors, is a mix of sweet and sour. 

 

No comments: