Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In



Ok, ok so I haven't lost any weight, nor did I really exercise this last week.....but I have an excellent excuse! I worked everyday since last week on Monday. Often at both jobs. You'll be proud to know I have been working in the yard though. I've been given the assignment to tackle and re-spruce-up my father-in-law's back yard, and as you can see by the photo's I have my work cut out for me.






First on the list is to clean-up the walk at the back of the yard and to cut back the blackberry vines and the Lilac bushes. I have about a couple of years worth of leaves I'm in the process of raking up and a lot of weed grass to pull-up as well. Since the weather cleared up on Monday, I have spent every hour I've had from when I get to home from work to about 6 or 7 pm outside. I hope that by this time next week I'll have made enough of a dent to be able to take some more photos for you. Until next time.....

No comments: