Monday, February 21, 2011

Shower Season


You know you're in Utah when the season for baby and bridal showers starts in February or March.  I've been to a few over the last few weeks.  Just this Saturday I had a double header, a baby shower at noon and a bridal shower in the evening.  Kinda crazy day. Thankfully I had at least a week's notice and was able to get a hat, some headbands and flowers done.


 I even had someone at the shower ask if I had an Etsy shop.  I kick myself that I didn't tell her the name of it even though I currently have nothing in the shop.  I need to start taking myself a little more seriously, and take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.  I hurt my back last Monday, so my husband forbade me from doing any cleaning this weekend, and thus I'll be able to do some catching up on some of my projects today!!

~ Fraise


No comments: