Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in



Hello again.  Sorry for the Two month long vacation, but I thought it high time to get back to a regular blogging schedule.  I'm pleased to announce that I am in my fifth week of exercising consecutively! True it varies from week to week but my average is five days per week.  I am so happy!

It all started when I went to my yearly, and lo and behold my weight was tipping an all time high of 189 lbs (technically it was 191 but that was with clothes and shoes on).  Now for some this is an okay weight, but for my body, personally, it is quite heavy.  So I decided I needed to start really make good on my goal to slim down, and to make a concrete goal to achieve.  I decided that I wanted to get down to 135 lbs. by the end of the year.  I have worked hard to manage my portions and food intake and have continued riding our stationary bike as well as doing some aerobic and weight training exercises on the side.

As of last week my average weight for the week was 185.8!  I know it's slow, but progress is progress!


Anyway, hope you're Valentine's was delightful, I get to finish celebrating mine on Friday, CAN'T WAIT!

~Fraise

PS Sorry for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my phone.

No comments: