Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meet Marina



I would like to introduce you to one of my best friends.  Marina was born and raised here in Zagreb, but now lives in Salt Lake City, with her husband and two little girls.  She is a marvel.  She has very strong personality, and has her own way of doing things.


She is also very kind and some one I admire greatly.  I find it interesting that once I was given strong counsel to find friends that would help to strengthen me and help me to be my best and when we met, she had just been placed in my path.  I will be forever grateful.




I actually met her because I met Malik at an IT job I had doing french support for a Canadian company.  We became fast friends as she had few in the States, being relatively alone and new in the country.  Thanks to our friendship, I had been afforded opportunities and so many occasions to learn and grow.



I even have the opportunity to share the joy of her children and rich heritage.  I have been able to share unique experiences and have a valuable friend to bounce ideas off of when I need a brain to pick.



I feel that her honesty and her forthrightness are some of the qualities I admire most in her.  I am truly blessed to have such a friend!

No comments: